ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   300ZX (Z31) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z31-forums-8/)
-   -   Any 88hybrid.com mods here? I have a registering problem. (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/300zx-z31-forums-8/any-88hybrid-com-mods-here-i-have-registering-problem-33018/)

La Roux'd 07-11-2011 02:28 PM

Any 88hybrid.com mods here? I have a registering problem.

Hi, I'm really sorry to be bugging like this, but I tried registering on 88hybrid.com about a month and a half ago and it told me my account needed to be ok'ed by a mod. Nothing has happened since then, and i tried emailing and its been a few weeks since then. I read the FAQ's and it says to pm or email, but I can't see anywhere to do that without being a member already.
So, I thought I'd try here, and maybe someone could help me out?

NismoPick 07-12-2011 09:17 AM

If this were 88hybrid, I could help ya out... :D But it's not.

reddzx 07-12-2011 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by La Roux'd (Post 297780)
Hi, I'm really sorry to bugging like this, but I tried registering on 88hybrid.com about a month and a half ago and it told me my account needed to be ok'ed by a mod. Nothing has happened since then, and i tried emailing and its been a few weeks since then. I read the FAQ's and it says to pm or email, but I can't see anywhere to do that without being a member already.
So, I thought i'd try here, and maybe someone could help me out?

Whats your email? I'll notify them

Flacster 07-15-2011 12:05 AM

Sort of on topic. But I'm having the same problem with z31 performance. Anyone can get a hold of a mod for me please?

NismoPick 07-15-2011 09:21 AM

ZDriver.com ... where people ask for registration help for other websites ...

:D

The usual culprit is a web browser full of old temp files / cookies. Try deleting your history / cookies / temp files and try again.

Flacster 07-15-2011 09:50 AM

Tried again last night. It worked so I'm good thanks :)

La Roux'd 07-15-2011 02:28 PM

Hi guys, thank you for the help, and sorry I kind of disappeared the past few days, and my late reply.
I couldn't post or do anything on 88hybrid.com, otherwise i would have tried to do something there. :)
My email is domino_ranch@yahoo.com
I registered there with the same user name as here; La Roux'd.

I'm slowly joining all the Z31 forums... lol. I have two Z's and I plan on keeping them and doing some mods, so I won't be leaving these forums for a while, cause I will need pleanty of help!

Thank you again.

reddzx 07-17-2011 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by La Roux'd (Post 297922)
Hi guys, thank you for the help, and sorry I kind of disappeared the past few days, and my late reply.
I couldn't post or do anything on 88hybrid.com, otherwise i would have tried to do something there. :)
My email is domino_ranch@yahoo.com
I registered there with the same user name as here; La Roux'd.

I'm slowly joining all the Z31 forums... lol. I have two Z's and I plan on keeping them and doing some mods, so I won't be leaving these forums for a while, cause I will need pleanty of help!

Thank you again.

I passed your message on the the mods at 88hybrid and you are now registered