ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   280ZX (S130) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/280zx-s130-forums-77/)
-   -   Pics of my 600.00 t top (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/280zx-s130-forums-77/pics-my-600-00-t-top-34965/)

Lesnocker 04-21-2012 03:14 PM

Pics of my 600.00 t top

3 Attachment(s)
Well here is the $600.00 t-top. The pics are going to the state for classic plates so if anyone notices any flaws Please point them out.

Lesnocker 04-21-2012 03:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the other side and a pic of the other rims im thinking of selling. I perfer the factory.

FricFrac 04-21-2012 05:20 PM

The stock wheels were never painted all black - I'll give you $700 for the car and you'll have made $100 on the deal :P

Here they want pics of the engine bay for Collector plates....

Lesnocker 04-21-2012 06:01 PM

How about NO :023: I did rip the kid off a tiny bit I think. Um the black rims are not factory. They really make the car look " teeny bopper" the factory silver rims add to the blue silver two tone will go to chrome after were done with both cars. We had a few calls on the vette ill sell you that for 700. :080: "non working digital dash" so were pissed on the vette selling price.

WanganDevilZ 04-21-2012 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Lesnocker (Post 309592)
Um the black rims are not factory.

They're a set of factory rims, painted black.

Lesnocker 04-21-2012 10:35 PM

From what year? I seen close but these rims don't have the proper stamping. The black is NOT paint I smacked them a few times with the four way no chips. The silver rings are brushed alum. Not chrome like the set I found down smittys shop. Far as I can recall there is the standard stock. The broken cross . And the mags on the 83 which are 15s these are 14s. Eh maybe they are but the had to of been spun and maybe powder coated. Either way a lot of $$ to do that to stock rims and they make the car look as if it were owned by a duchebag. But on a different color could work. Anyone interested pm me .

Lesnocker 04-21-2012 10:42 PM

Ok ok here's the deal. 700.00 fric you can have the P.O.S ram in the background with the black wheels. So there yea go maybe even throw in a case of real american beer lol .

FricFrac 04-21-2012 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Lesnocker (Post 309615)
From what year? I seen close but these rims don't have the proper stamping. The black is NOT paint I smacked them a few times with the four way no chips. The silver rings are brushed alum. Not chrome like the set I found down smittys shop. Far as I can recall there is the standard stock. The broken cross . And the mags on the 83 which are 15s these are 14s. Eh maybe they are but the had to of been spun and maybe powder coated. Either way a lot of $$ to do that to stock rims and they make the car look as if it were owned by a duchebag. But on a different color could work. Anyone interested pm me .

Powder coating.

NA's had 14" turbos had 15" (either the snowflakes but only on the 81 1/2 or the "swastikas" also known as "saw blades"). The six spoke you have are stock but they were either plain aluminum or sometimes an accent on each inset on each spoke but not the whole wheel

ThaPimpShrimp 04-21-2012 11:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ding ding ding. Found your dent :eek:

Not too bad so hopefully they don't see.

Also those 6-spokes are definitely factory rims painted black.

Lesnocker 04-22-2012 09:47 AM

Yea thanks lol. I printed them out @ walgreens today. It really justs looks like a reflection of my lawn. Oh and fric here "collector" and "street rod" plates you need pics of the engine bay and under carriage. Its for pre 1969 cars and trucks only and our state officers decide on they're wise wisdom of the make / model current markets if the car is worth a certain price to be plated. So if you own a 87 camero with a blown 502 well the pitch forks will be comeing for you! Lol gotta love it they are drilling hundreds of gas wells in my area useing thousands of un regulated desiel engines . But my catless datsun will destroy our planet :)