ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   240Z, 260Z, 280Z (S30) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/240z-260z-280z-s30-forums-9/)
-   -   Comeon Someone Sell Me A DATSUN!! I'M IN CALI!!!!! (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/240z-260z-280z-s30-forums-9/comeon-someone-sell-me-datsun-im-cali-3439/)

Datsunboy 09-20-2002 06:24 PM

Comeon Someone Sell Me A DATSUN!! I'M IN CALI!!!!!

Okay this is the second time but Dude!! I need someone to sell me a Datsun I already got one reply and I might buy it but just read my last post and thats what I want o wait i'll just edit it later [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] LOL

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by spudz on 09/20/02 07:19 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Spudz 09-20-2002 07:25 PM

Re: Comeon Someone Sell Me A DATSUN!! I'M IN CALI!!!!!

Datsunboy,
I read your last post and edited this one. I took the caps out of your
message. First of all you never stated what model ( Datsun) or year
car you wanted. You also didn't state where in California are you .
Your best bet for find what your looking for is check your local classifieds
and the Zdriver.com classifieds for stuff for sale in your area. Another source
for Z classifieds is www.zcar.com .

Good luck !

lifegrddude 09-20-2002 11:55 PM

Look in the Autotrader. If I remember right you're in Riverside. Look in the San Diego Autotrader. There are two 1 owner 240z's for sale and one that's modified pretty extensively in it with mesh rims. All are around the 4K mark, but there are some other Z's in there too.
82ZXT

CrazyLotusTT 09-21-2002 12:19 AM

dude, if you want a suped up datsun 240 with minimal rust that needs a little love, i have one in the sf bay area. runs high 13 quarter miles. let me know
drmattyg@yahoo.com

AllmyZs 09-21-2002 07:07 AM

I can hook you up with a beatiful 77Z Paint is near perfect. Interior is perfect except some dash cracks ( standard ) Everything is original best thing is you can start driving it today. If intersested email me at angelz280@cableone.net

Gotta get my Z's

240z 09-21-2002 10:30 PM

Patience dear boy if there's anything I've learnt it's not to rush into buying a car no matter how exciting it might seem you have to step back and look into it properly weigh up the costs and money that will need to be spent etc.
Will you work on the car yourself?
Are you willing to get around without a car for a couple of days here and there if your car needs repairs?
These are all things to consider when buying an older car especially a 30 year old one.
These cars are great I love them but you have to be patient at the same time and if you really want my honest opinion get something as original as possible.

Gavin,
Melbourne
Australia
73' Datsun 240z

shanez 09-22-2002 05:08 PM

I found you a perfect 77Z. The only catch is you have to get to Idaho Falls Idaho to get her. Paint perfect, interior perfect hell I would buy this car but I already have 3 and my wife wont let me. If you are intersted let me know I can get some pics for you.

Z for go Z for show

Spudz 09-22-2002 05:15 PM

Hey Shanez,
I am up in Coeur d' Alene. How come you don't post on
the Northwest forums ??

Mike

rigez 09-22-2002 09:38 PM

I never got a reply from you first post. If you are in the Bay Area I have a 76 ready to go for you.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Mike Smith 06-19-2003 08:18 PM

1974 260Z COUPE, MAN., DUAL WEBBERS

CLEAN 260 Z, ONE OWNER, NEW PAINT, NO RUST, NO DENTS, CLEAN INTERIOR. $2800 FIRM