ZDriver.com

ZDriver.com (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/)
-   240Z, 260Z, 280Z (S30) Forums (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/240z-260z-280z-s30-forums-9/)
-   -   Anyone want custom kickpanels for speakers? (https://www.zdriver.com/forums/240z-260z-280z-s30-forums-9/anyone-want-custom-kickpanels-speakers-81/)

eurozx 02-06-2001 06:31 AM

Anyone want custom kickpanels for speakers?

just and idea, im making a set out of good fiberglass and a set of JL 5 1/4" Coaxels that sound great!! they are going in the kickpanels that i have taken apart and used the sides of the originals plus the mold that i made and did in fiberglass. I have just started the first one for the 280zx and its going along nicely, the speakers point out and up instead of straight to insure that they get some sound to the people in the car. I am not sure on the outcome of sound quality but im sure it will be nice and loud.

so my question, anyone want a set? lets say $50 or so unpainted, but finished. i think thats a good deal, it takes a bit of time and sanding as well as better mold prepreation so i can produce more then just a few sets. i can do custom work in fiberglass for just about anything else [www.eurozx.com , doin alot more then whats done] id like to offer this and custom rear speaker panels like i used to offer [but stoped] and now that i can do fiberglass these pieces will look amazing.

i will take some pictures of my pods soon. the drivers side pod will require you to relocate the ECU, it has room to be moved up a bit and i can design the pod to accomidate it probably.

email me if you are interested.

eurozx.org

TomSimpson 02-18-2001 07:09 PM

Re: Anyone want custom kickpanels for speakers?

sounds awesome...once i get wheels and nitrous....stereo is next :)

JoEyTeKnO 03-26-2001 07:36 PM

sounds cool to me .. i need a speaker pod for my rear deck and not sure whether to make one to replace the tailight panel or the quarter panel.. id rather pay someone

Ghostz 04-25-2001 08:37 PM

Ahem, nitrous only DESTROYS an engine when incorrectly used. In some instances, like in a turbo model, nitrous can be a massive help, it acts sort of like an intercooler while using it, allowing you to run a slightly higher boost. Of course, if you have a Z with 220,000 miles on it (like myself) you should not consider the big 'N' unless you totally rebuild your engine to ensure that it will handle the added stress. Those who 'BLOW UP' their engines while running nitrous either went way overboard (see said 250 hp shots that you can get from Zex) or didn't do any prep work on their motor before they installed the nitrous. It is just a matter of learning to properly use it, not saying it is easy.

Ghost

demented69 04-27-2001 03:33 PM

Id realy like to see some pics of those. Thanks a lot!!
my email is: demented69@aol.com