240Z, 260Z, 280Z (S30) Forums Dedicated to first generation ZCars

240z!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 01:52 PM

240z!!!

i was cruzin around on post today, and i have seen this silver Z sittin in this mechanic's parking lot. i went to the fence it was sitting behind, and it is a 72 240. i asked the guy if he knew who the owner was. he brought him out, i drove around. and we opened the car up. almost flawless red and black leather interior, 4 spd, radio, bla bla bla. body is almost cherry cept for a small ding on the face of the hood. by the grill. paint is perfect, inside and out. not a spot of rust. not in the fenders, not in the engine bay, not even under the battery. car has been completely overhaulled. and is started every 2 weeks to keep maintained. completely stock. su carbs. now for the good part. 1972 240Z all origional maintiance books user guide, and.. now.. it has 44,471 origional miles on it. i asked if he wanted to get rid of it. he said he wants to sell it but only to someone who is gana take care of it. he said he would love to sell it to me. he said he origionally wanted 5000 for it. which for the condition i wasnt about to complain about. i talked him down to $ 3750.. i just dont have the money..
Old 09-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Taste My Rainbow

sell the zx get the 240 there ya go or get a loan. you seem to be millitary. there is a loan company that caters just to millitary called omni loans. if you need more info just ask me. I have used them and have been very pleased.