South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

3rd Annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede driving event - Feb. 3-5, 2006 - Kerrville, TX

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 07:14 AM

Jan 27-29, '06 - 3rd Annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede driving event - Kerrville, TX

The Raging Bull Texas Stampede III
January 27-29, 2006
Kerrville, Texas

The Raging Bull Texas Stampede is a weekend-long driving event
designed to bring together Nissan (mostly Z) and Infiniti (mostly G35) enthusiasts
who have a passion for driving their cars the way they were designed to be.

The Raging Bull embodies some of the most challenging and scenic
backcountry roads in the great state of Texas.

You can come for only one day or the whole weekend.
Prizes donated by corporate sponsors will be given away throughout the weekend.

How well can you ride the Raging Bull?

Saddle up with us and find out.

Check out
www.RBTexasStampede.com
for details

Last edited by youngturk; 12-28-2005 at 04:00 PM.
Old 11-11-2005, 09:02 PM

Hey guys, please note that the event date has been changed to January 27-29, 2006. Unfortunately, when I edited the post to correct the date, the title of the thread did not get updated correctly. I am sorry the date in the title of the thread does not match the actual information.

I hope to see some of you at the Stampede in January.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:32 PM

Hey folks, preparations are underway for the next Stampede. Product donations from companies have started to come in and my storage area is already full of goodies to give away.

Please note that the discounted group rates at the Y.O. Ranch Resort expire on December 27, so please make sure to register online and then make your room reservations by that date. After December 27, the rates are much higher.

If you are not a member of one of the sponsoring clubs and would like to save money, I would suggest that you consider becoming a member. Next year’s Z convention is in Dallas/Fort Worth. As a member, you can not only save money in hotel expenses at the Stampede but also save a ton of money at the Z convention (members pay less). Your membership will more than pay for itself. I have added a page to the event web site listing all of the benefits of membership. Here's the link: http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/memberbenefits.html Make sure to check it out.

Spread the word about the Stampede. Hope to see you there for some fun driving and camaraderie.

The Tourmaster
www.RBTexasStampede.com
Old 12-20-2005, 08:35 AM

Dec. 27 deadline is only one week away

Hey folks, preparations for the next Stampede continue without rest. Plan ahead if you want to join us to enjoy some of the best roads in Texas.

DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK FROM TODAY
This is a short reminder that the discounted group rates at the Y.O. Ranch Resort expire on December 27 (only a week from today), so please make sure to register online at the event web site and then make your room reservations by that date. After December 27, the rates are much higher. This date applies to EVERYONE, not just members of sponsoring clubs.

Keep in mind that you will not be charged for your reservation until you actually check in so there is no risk in making a reservation (you can always cancel later if you decide not to attend). Don’t miss out on the chance to get the lower rates.

That said, please don't make a reservation if you don't think you will attend because this will take away rooms from people who will really use them.

BULL RIDER CHIC LOOKING FOR A NAVIGATOR
One of our Bull Riders is looking for a passenger/navigator to accompany her during the Stampede. The qualifications for this position include being a nice person and ability to read maps (the last one is the most important!) She prefers to drive at a modest pace (i.e. not the “spirited” pace some of us prefer). This is the perfect vehicle for the spouse who doesn’t want to fear for her life and limb while riding with their other half but still participate in every aspect of the event.

Make sure to invite your friends who share the same passion you do for driving in the hill country!

3rd Annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede
January 27-29, 2006
Kerrville, Texas
www.RBTexasStampede.com

Your Humble Tourmaster
Old 12-20-2005, 09:51 AM

were is kerrvill texas located at as i am in clovis new mexico very close to lubbock texas and i am thinking about coming out let me know ok thanks , Ken

1981 280zxt auto tranny
1982 280zxt manual tranny 2+2
1990 300zx n/a/ 2 seater
1993 300zx n/a/ 2+2
Old 12-27-2005, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by nismo619
were is kerrvill texas located at as i am in clovis new mexico very close to lubbock texas and i am thinking about coming out let me know ok thanks , Ken

1981 280zxt auto tranny
1982 280zxt manual tranny 2+2
1990 300zx n/a/ 2 seater
1993 300zx n/a/ 2+2
Hi, I am sorry I didn't know you had posted this message. To answer your question, Kerrville is 100 miles west of Austin and about the same distance north west of San Antonio. It is 15 minutes from Fredricksburg, Texas. We have at least one car coming from Abilene which would be the closest city to you. There are at least nine cars coming from the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

I hope you decide to join us.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:45 PM

Last date for discounted room rates has been extended 2 weeks

I am happy to report that the folks at the Y.O. Ranch Resort were gracious enough to make an exception and extend the time allowed so that more people could take advantage of the discounted room rates.

Normally – and I have seen this done to other car clubs regularly – the discounted room rates end one month before the event. Today, December 27th, was the original expiration date for discounted room rates. They have extended it through January 13th (2 weeks before our event). So, please make sure to take advantage of this if you have any intention of joining us for the Stampede.

I hope you will join us for what is planned to be the best driving event in Texas. Go to the event web site and register yourself and then make your room reservation at the Y.O. Ranch.

Your humble Tourmaster,
John

www.RBTexasStampede.com
Old 01-15-2006, 03:43 PM

Less than two weeks away

What’s planned to be the best driving event in Texas, is less than two weeks away.

So far 32 cars and 52 people have registered to attend. There are 11 cars driving all the way from the Abilene, Dallas, and Tyler regions. One driver is planning to come from Arizona on her to way Minnesota. Milo from Sport Z Magazine will also be with us to write an article for the magazine. A complete list of registered cars can be seen here: http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/regis...confirmed.html

Two Nissan dealerships (Maxwell Round Rock near Austin and Courtesy in Dallas) have recently signed on as sponsors and will be contributing at least $500 worth of parts and accessories to give away. Those are in addition to contributions from Meguiar's, Victoria British, Sport Z Magazine, Jim Wolf Technology, and WheelWax. More sponsorships are in the works.

The best roads, amazing scenery, and great camaraderie. And lots of free prizes. That's what the Raging Bull Texas Stampede is all about. I guarantee it. Don’t miss out on it. Come join us.

Got to www.RBTexasStampede.com for all the details and to register.