Polls Vote or die! (not literally)
View Poll Results: VOTE HOOV100 for mod!!!!!!!!
Yes, vote HOOV100 to be a mod and let the good changes happen.
70.83%
No, dont vote for HOOV100 and let the terrible evil spirits haunt you forever.
29.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

New moderator.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by snwbrderphat540
yes hoov.... thats exactly what i said....

or maybe if you use depth in that thought its more like, they dont even know who you are... so whats their basis?
whats your basis on voting for obama? because he was apart of a couple community programs that did ok? I'm apart of one of the most feared army's in the world, but i have no responsibility for why they are that way. (I'm trying to do a double move here if you havent cought it yet.)
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM
Über User

a part? more like, he organized and created them put up some good social reforms. did alot of selfless acts to better the community, so thats how i feel he will treat the country.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:50 PM

Watch Hanity on Sunday night at 9:00 and you will see all the relationships obama has had with disreputal people and what his community involvement was really all about. By the way it was about building power, and building net worth. Just watch then respond.

Old 10-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Ruff Ryder

a part? more like, he organized and created them put up some good social reforms. did alot of selfless acts to better the community, so thats how i feel he will treat the country.
selfless act? you have no ****ING IDEA what a selfless act is snw. NO politician does something "for the good of it" there is ALWAYS a benefit for them ALWAYS.
Old 10-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Pr0n Addict

ok guys. not a fight. a discussion.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Über User

Originally Posted by hoov100
selfless act? you have no ****ING IDEA what a selfless act is snw. NO politician does something "for the good of it" there is ALWAYS a benefit for them ALWAYS.
**** you really need to search before speaking.... im talking about when he was working in chicago, teaching college..... he was not a politician yet not at all....
Old 10-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

but look at this analogy

Bill Ayers = terorist...

Bill Ayers + Obama = best buddies

OBAMA = TERORIST

lol this is just a joke so dont hate snw
Old 10-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Über User

you know who bill ayers is? where he is now? what he did and was affiliated with even?

i know its a joke, but your young and dumb and i think your using some crap you just saw on the news clip and thats how stupid **** spreads.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Ruff Ryder

honestly snw, alot of terrorists are good friends with uncle sam, so why dont we just vote one in to run our country?

(just kidding, couldnt resist)
Old 10-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Über User

lol i keep hearing this terrorist relations and Bill Ayers is the first time a name has been used, and he is a professor at UIC. lol. some terrorist. he was a main figure in the weather underground a large violent radical group against the Vietnam war. they never really made any demands, and the bombings they did, as far as i remember researching, were just made to cause damage not to kill, i think few lives came from it, and all attacks were on government buildings not aimed at the public/citizens. also it was a small project bombing not caused to really F-**** up but a couple members killed themselves making an anti-personnel bomb and i think that was the end of their bombing chapter. which was 3 small strikes, pentagon, some police headquarters, and a statue. they were a terrorist group in a sense against the government and its control, never the people of America or the public in general. in a small way, thats like saying the American revolution was a work of terrorism.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:06 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

All I got to say is....I don't want another friggin' democrat running my country again. They go against what I believe. And I will not support them. I also don't agree with ACORN either. Very bad organization...that made banks give out loans to people with horrible credit. And other things also. Which I will not get into.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Über User

your right ^^^^

MORE BUSH MORE BUSH!!!! i want a full blown 1920's depression non of that 1970's ***** **** we are facing.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Ruff Ryder

you dont have to have a name, all you have to di is point in that general direction and there they are!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Haterade by da gallon!

all i know is that Obama worked with ayers WAY after the bombings, and obama had to get some kind of education reform bill passed and he needed ayers help

and about not wanting another democratic president...

bill left the US with a national surplus(40billion i think was the total amount used by clinton in all, and was easily made up through taxes)and no war...

bush is leaving us with a total 4 billion deficit (11billion if you count the bail out) and a war that is going to use 3 Trillion with a T... not to mention a shackey ecomomy and a future war with Iran
Old 10-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Ruff Ryder

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2
all i know is that Obama worked with ayers WAY after the bombings, and obama had to get some kind of education reform bill passed and he needed ayers help

bill left the US with a national surplus(40billion i think was the total amount used by clinton in all, and was easily made up through taxes)and no war...

bush is leaving us with a total 4 billion deficit (11billion if you count the bail out) and a war that is going to use 3 Trillion with a T... not to mention a shackey ecomomy and a future war with Iran
just for anyone who cant open there eyes today, the war in iraq is over, we are now finishing up our little war in afghan. and we are currently sending troops to iran as well as a couple other classified locations at this time.

(are 51 does exist on paper BTW)
Old 10-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Pr0n Addict

oh classified. that makes me want to join the military.

so what you are saying is that we are finishing up the war that we were in, and going to several other wars?
Old 10-06-2008, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by KasbeKZ
good point..... in a country free of religious persecution, it would suit to not have it run by the bible
How can the country be free of religious persecution when this site is not even free of religious persecution? I have witnessed plenty and you have also.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:36 PM

and the bombings they did, as far as i remember researching, were just made to cause damage not to kill, i think few lives came from it,

You are trying to be funny --- right? Do you read what you write?

and all attacks were on government buildings not aimed at the public/citizens.

Kidding again --right--- Isn't the government part of our republic?

also it was a small project bombing not caused to really F-**** up

How does a bombing not "f-$**** up?

which was 3 small strikes, pentagon, some police headquarters, and a statue. they were a terrorist group in a sense against the government and its control, never the people of America or the public in general.

Ever hear of a Government for the people and by the people?

Read what you wrote, does it still make sense to you? I doesn't to me.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Über User

lol our government isnt for the people anymore. and it was looking similare to now as it was then when the vietnam war was going on, also, as in f-**** up i menat it wasnt aimed like 9/11 attacks and others to bring down whole building kill masses and destroy our economy, it was done to **** off the government. also, public and republic and government??? i definitely think your confusing some facts on that one. a government employee is no longer technically the same as us as far as civilian status goes, even the mail man, they are the only ones with the legal power to open our mailboxes unless yoru the owner or another government employee... sure its getting close to grey lines because mailmen dont carry guns or have alot of power to exercise but its just a point. the first quote though, i did kinda neglect the initial thought haha.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:29 PM
Pr0n Addict

Originally Posted by ZBRICK
How can the country be free of religious persecution when this site is not even free of religious persecution? I have witnessed plenty and you have also.
the government doesn't penalize anyone for having any one set of beliefs. sure people get made fun of for it, but that doesn't have anything to do with the government. it shouldn't affect the choice of president.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by 280zx2by2

It doesn't matter when the damn bombings took place....what matters is that Ayers is unrepentent. Once an anti-America radical, always an anti-America radical. And oh yeah, Obambi's campaign started at Ayers house. They're neighbors!

When Clinton left office, we were in a recession (started 3/2000). The economy under Bush had been quite good through 2006. It started getting worse in 2007, when the Demorats took over congress. If you want to blame somebody for the economy maybe you should check out Obambi's involvement with Freddie and Fannie.

There was no war under Clinton? Heard of Bosnia? Somalia? On the other hand, he completely dismantled our military, and when we had terrorist attacks on the WTC ('93), the American embassy in Africa, and the USS Cole, Clinton didn't do a damn thing about it (firing a random missile at an aspirin factory doesn't count). Not to mention the numerous time he could have caught or killed bin Laden, and didn't do it.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Political n00b crusher

lol our government isnt for the people anymore. and it was looking similare to now as it was then when the vietnam war was going on, also, as in f-**** up i menat it wasnt aimed like 9/11 attacks and others to bring down whole building kill masses and destroy our economy, it was done to **** off the government. also, public and republic and government??? i definitely think your confusing some facts on that one. a government employee is no longer technically the same as us as far as civilian status goes, even the mail man, they are the only ones with the legal power to open our mailboxes unless yoru the owner or another government employee... sure its getting close to grey lines because mailmen dont carry guns or have alot of power to exercise but its just a point. the first quote though, i did kinda neglect the initial thought haha.

And I suppose the government would suddenly be for the people if Obambi was elected? It would be for the "people" all right.....the anti-American leftwing radicals. So I guess you're saying terrorism is A-OK as long as it doesn't kill "masses"....and of course as long as the terrorist is a buddy of Obambi?

Can you imagine if John McCain or Sarah Palin had the kind of associations that Obambi has? Heck, the mainstream media would be trying to hang them at the nearest tree! (yet Obambi gets a free pass....)
Old 10-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Pr0n Addict

obama said in the debate that he was going to restore the respect of the US in the eyes of other country's. if we believe what one candidate says, we have to believe what the other one says, because there's really no way to tell which one is lying. these people are the best of the best at lying.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Ruff Ryder

to make politics simple you have to believe in the fact that every politician is lying and is just out to suck you of your blood and money.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Pr0n Addict

that makes it complicated.... then you have to guess which things that which candidate says are right.

to make it simple, believe everything they say, then rebel and protest when they don't follow through

Quick Reply: New moderator.