Go Back   ZDriver.com > Regions > North America > Midwest Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Midwest Region Includes CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

submit to reddit

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2006, 01:25 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to BlueZKing Send a message via Yahoo to BlueZKing
Southeast Michigan Z Car Club Association

A new Z car association has been formed and is now looking for members. We will operate in the S. E. region of Michigan. If you are a Z car owner and live in S. E. Michigan, take a look and join up. http://www.geocities.com/semichzcca/index.html
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 03-31-2006, 02:33 AM   #2

Moved to South Carolina 30 years ago from West Branch area (Clear Lake) return each summer to visit and ski. Any of your members coming down to Zdayz at Tail of the Dragon? Best of luck with your club.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 05-23-2006, 10:37 PM   #3

Woo-hoo! I'd been hoping someone would start a Michigan Z club. I used to be a member of the Windy City Z Club then the Smoky Mountain Z Club.

I really look forward to getting the project up and running now.
-- The Phreak | '04 350Z Redline Touring Roadster 6spd w/NAV | Injen | 350EVO | Eibach | Megan Racing | Ichiba | Seibon | Stillen | Whiteline | SPC | Wicked Tuning | Greddy | Misc CF Engine Parts | Polished Intake and Throttle Body | 20" Giovannas | Shine Auto Central 20 Spoiler | Debadged trunk |
Old 05-23-2006, 10:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by slalomskiz
Moved to South Carolina 30 years ago from West Branch area (Clear Lake) return each summer to visit and ski. Any of your members coming down to Zdayz at Tail of the Dragon? Best of luck with your club.
When are ZDayz at the tail? I head back to the area a couple times a year.

I used to live in Knoxville a few years ago and the Tail was my playground. Check pg5 of my Cardomain webpage link in my sig. It was my last trip to the tail in a Ferrari 348 Spyder. It ended in over $7K in damage to the nose after hitting a raccoon on Rt. 321 to Lenoir City.

Before / After
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
-- The Phreak | '04 350Z Redline Touring Roadster 6spd w/NAV | Injen | 350EVO | Eibach | Megan Racing | Ichiba | Seibon | Stillen | Whiteline | SPC | Wicked Tuning | Greddy | Misc CF Engine Parts | Polished Intake and Throttle Body | 20" Giovannas | Shine Auto Central 20 Spoiler | Debadged trunk |

Last edited by Phreakdout; 05-23-2006 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:55 PM
ZDriver
350Z

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit