The Dark Room - Photo / Video / Music Photo / Video / Film / Music / Media Discussions

Best Z Pic Ever!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 07:58 PM
More Than Meets The Eye

Originally Posted by SportBikeMike
Very nice! Is that the original color of your Z? My 280 is primer grey now but I can see in certain areas, the original color was dark green similiar to yours. I was leaning towards having it painted either grey/silver or maybe more of a lime green (like Big Phils on hybridZ), but after seeing your pics, I'm now considering dark green.

Nismo, any preference, since it was once your car?
I would go with that green. Or darker like a forest green. It really is the only green I care for. IMO Also a jade metallic green, would be pretty sweet.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Political n00b crusher

Originally Posted by WildmaN
I would go with that green. Or darker like a forest green. It really is the only green I care for. IMO Also a jade metallic green, would be pretty sweet.
Yeah the original color was kinda of a forest green color...similiar to British racing green. The lime green is a love it or hate it type color but actually looks pretty good on the S30. Go on Youtube and type 'Big Phil', he has a turbo 280 he had painted Sublime, its the mopar color used on the '07 Charger (& I think the older mopars as well). He has a bunch of videos on there. Its looks pretty cool!
Old 09-09-2015, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by NismoPick
Here's a 240z w/ some other cars from a race today @ Miller Motorsports Park.

Super old quote, but just saw this. I am driving that Black Acura coming out of the last turn. Was a fun track day. That Black Z was awesome, triple Webber's on it. Thanks for sharing!