300ZX (Z32) Performance / Technical Discussions related to Turbo charging, Supercharging, Engine, ECU, exhaust, and etc. performance enhancements and Techical related.

TT Swap

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 10:15 PM

TT Swap

Okay total noob here about this kind of stuff. I've looked up some info on it and most of it seems to say I should just buy an original TT. I have a 1995 Z32, T-Top NA. What I'm looking at is either Z1 Motorsports Stage 1 or 2 TT Longblock, with Turbos obviously. What I was wondering is what all I would else I have to replace/upgrade for the best performance. I know most people say just buy an original TT but I'd be replacing the engine in that anyways so I figure this is just as effective. Anyways, any help would be appreciated and I'll give more info if it helps.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:22 PM

im in the same boat , i have a 93 that was 100% restored at ultimate z in chicago and ill never sell it but 222hp just doesn't cut it. i know the easiest and cheapest would be to do a tt swap on it but i just don't have the time or means to do such a swap. i have been looking into a swap at z fever they seem to have about the best package at the best price with tons of upgrades you can add. anyone who can shine a little light on this for us would be great, anyone with some experience with this from a customers/self swap point of view would be awesome.